- 7 lbs. — with carry bag: 8 lbs
- Folded: H: 38” W: 2-1/2” D: 5”
- Erect: H: 33” W: 22-1/2” D: 22-1/2”
- Seat height: 14″ at lowest point
- Vertical grain, clear Port Orford cedar
- Fittings — Stainless steel (.065”) laser cut, media tumbled
- Fasteners — 1/4” stainless rivets
- Stays — 1/16” stainless steel cable
- Snappers — Marine grade stainless steel
- Nylon washers to assure smooth set up and reduce wear
- Seat sling – British tan no. 8 (18 ounce) canvas duck — old school tough, washable, and breathable. All edges are reinforced with tough nylon webbing and double stitched.
- Carry Bag — olive khaki ballistic nylon — water resistant, durable, and easy to keep clean. Includes hang tab and adjustable carry strap.
Care of your chair
Your chair is durable, but both frame and sling will benefit from storage in it’s carrying bag. The chair sling may be hand-cleaned, or machine washed with mild detergent and cold water. Hang to dry to minimize shrinkage.
The wooden frame is finished with a stain/sealer — Cabot’s Clear Solution, Heartwood 3004. The finish may be renewed as needed by applying this finish with a soft cloth, then wiping dry. Nothing more is required.The wooden parts are finished with a stain/sealer — Cabot’s Clear Solution, Heartwood 3004. The finish may be renewed as needed by applying this finish with a soft cloth, then wiping dry. Nothing more is required.